Packing for Your Stay
When it comes to packing for your stay with us, you’ll treat it similar to packing for a vacation with just a few special notes. We do have laundry on site for your convenience. Our admissions team will go over the packing instructions in depth and answer any questions, but here are the general guidelines.
What to bring:
- About 7-10 days worth of comfortable clothes appropriate for experiential activities
- Swimsuits, sandals, sneakers
- Prescription medications in the original bottles with the prescribing doctor’s information clearly visible. These medications will be administered by our staff.
- Books, a journal, a drawing pad
- Stamps and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet.
What not to bring:
- Mouthwash containing alcohol
- Hand sanitizer
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)