Our Drug Rehab Near Niceville
Being addicted to drugs can cause you to think and behave in ways that you never thought imaginable. The desire to keep using and maintain your high can supersede all other things in your life, causing an innumerable amount of problems in your life. At our drug rehab near Niceville, however, you can get the help you need so you can stop abusing drugs once and for all. We treat addictions to meth, opioids, cocaine, marijuana, prescription drugs, and more. We understand how difficult it can be to make the move towards treatment, however, continuing to use will only bring you harm.
Getting treatment offered at our drug rehab can open up a world of opportunities for you. Not only can you stop abusing drugs and suffering the negative repercussions of doing so, but you can begin to build a life for yourself that is happy, healthy, and free of drug abuse. When you come to our addiction treatment facility, we will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan that meets your specific needs. To start, we conduct an evaluation and assessment where we will ask you about your past history of drug abuse, family history of drug abuse, you and your family’s mental health history, how long you have been abusing drugs for, and so on.
Levels of Treatment at our Drug Rehab
The first thing we do once we have your background in place you in a program that offers the level of care you need in order to recover. Depending on your progress and your personal choices, you may even participate in more than one of our programs as you transition out of our drug rehab. The programs that we offer include:
- Residential rehab — Residential rehab is ideal for individuals who have a severe drug addiction that they need to address in a space conducive to their recovery. All patients of this program live at the facility for the course of their care, which will include participation in several different therapies and other services on an as-needed basis (such as detox).
- Partial hospitalization program — Our partial hospitalization program, or PHP, offers almost the same level of care as our residential rehab does, however, patients of this program can continue to live at home. They will come to the facility daily to partake in therapy sessions and activities that will help them move forward in their recovery. They can also receive medical care if needed.
- Intensive outpatient program — The IOP is less rigorous than partial hospitalization is. Patients can live at home when in this program, but do not need to go to the facility as frequently as those in our PHP do. Instead, they will go several days per week. While there, patients will follow their treatment program which typically includes therapy sessions and other exercises that are able to help assist them in reaching their recovery goals.
It's Time to Make a Change800-338-5770
Types of Therapy We Offer
When enrolled in one of these programs, you will have access to therapies that have proven to be effective in treating drug addiction. At our drug rehab by Niceville, the therapies we provide include, however, are not limited to, the following:
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Motivational interviewing
- Trauma treatment
Each person who is addicted to drugs is going to have his or her own challenges that need to be addressed therapeutically. Therefore the kinds of therapies that you will engage in while in treatment will be based on your specific needs.
How Do I Know If I Have a Drug Addiction Problem?
When you are caught in the throes of drug addiction, you might be so consumed by your use that you do not even think that you have a real, diagnosable problem. However, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, it is imperative that you reach out for professional help right away:
- You continue to use even though you have suffered consequences in your life as a result of that use
- You need to increase the amount of drugs you are consuming in order to get high
- You experience symptoms of withdrawal when you do not use as much as normal or if you stop using altogether
- You feel like you need drugs in order to function
- You spend an excessive amount of time thinking about drugs, using drugs, and/or finding ways to obtain drugs
- Your loved ones have expressed concern about your drug use
- You are experiencing physical and/or mental repercussions of your use but you keep using anyway
- You alter the drug that you are abusing in order to achieve a greater high (e.g. letting OxyContin pills melt in your mouth so that the extended-release coating is removed and you get higher faster)
If any of these signs of drug abuse apply to your situation, you may need professional help like that offered at our drug rehab near Niceville. Depending on the drug that you are using and how heavily you are abusing it, you may not have a lot of time to waste. The more that you use, the more intense that use can become, which often leads to significant danger such as a fatal overdose.
Get the Help You Deserve at Our Drug Rehab in The Niceville Area
When you are active in your addiction, you can experience any number of negative consequences in all areas of your life. Your relationships, finances, career, and physical wellbeing can all suffer destruction that may even be permanent. However, when you reach out for professional help, you are taking the first step needed to overcome your addiction once and for all.
If you are ready to break the cycle of addiction for good, do not let another minute pass you by. Contact our drug rehab by Niceville right now to learn more about our programming and services. You do not need to do this alone. We are here to help.