Methadone Rehab Center
In Panama City Beach Florida
Methadone is a synthetic prescription opioid that is also a painkiller. Its effects are similar to those of morphine. Methadone is used mostly to help people taper off of other opioids, such as oxycodone or heroin, during the detoxification period. However, some people get addicted to methadone itself.
According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control released in 2016, more than 40 percent of all opioid overdose deaths in the U.S. were caused by prescription opioids. Among the top opioids responsible for these overdose deaths was methadone, falling just behind oxycodone and hydrocodone.
What To Expect At Our
Methadone Rehab Center
At our Methadone Rehab Center patients can receive the following services for their recovery journey:
- Medical detox to relieve the symptoms of withdrawal, along with round-the-clock assistance from physicians who specialize in addiction withdrawal
- Physical and psychological evaluations given by medically trained healthcare professionals to address undiagnosed mental health issues
- Counseling and psychotherapy sessions designed to provide patients with the life skills and coping strategies to successfully complete their treatment
- Therapies such as motivational interviewing (MI) to hone the patient’s self-awareness of the consequences and risks associated with addictive behavior
- Holistic treatments designed to nourish the mind, body, and spirit
- Ongoing support and aftercare programs help keep clients focused and accountable and avoid relapse
After finishing detox, we provide people with counseling, medically supportive care, and holistic therapies to reduce cravings, as well as improve overall health and well-being. We are there every step of the way in order to give all of our clients the best possible chance of achieving long-term recovery.
Call us today to learn about how we can help850-424-1923
Methadone is a narcotic that tends to have a slower onset. Because of this, it is used as a withdrawal treatment option, since users do not experience anywhere near the same high as with other drugs.
The goal of addiction recovery is total abstinence. Still, but many medical professionals believe that methadone can relieve many of the uncomfortable side effects of detox and rehab.
Still, people may become accustomed to the short time it takes for their pain to disappear. If addiction occurs, treatment like our Methadone Rehab Center may be necessary. Emerald Coast provides care for those in need of rehab in Panama City Beach, Florida.
journeypure emerald coast Methadone Rehab Center
Emerald Coast’s Methadone Rehab Center in Panama City Beach has helped people overcome their addiction through a combination of counseling, individual and group therapy sessions, and experiential activities.
Here at our Methadone Rehab Center, the certified and medically trained staff is well-versed in the ups and downs of detox, rehab, and recovery. Because of this, we can offer the best care available.
At Emerald Coast, we understand each person’s needs and offer customized treatment plans that are tailor-made to meet each patient’s needs.
As with most cases of opioid abuse, the first step of methadone addiction treatment is detoxification, or the controlled and supervised withdrawal from the drug.
Since this will trigger the usual withdrawal symptoms, it is imperative that detox is conducted in a licensed treatment facility, in the presence of certified healthcare professionals.