Getting Professional Help At Our
Drug Rehab Facility In Panama City Beach Florida
Entering our Panama City Beach Florida drug addiction treatment center at one of our inpatient or outpatient facilities is a great first step to overcoming addiction. JourneyPure Emerald Coast is proud to have the best and brightest primary care physicians, therapists, nurses, and support staff in the drug rehab industry. They are dedicated to designing a treatment plan that meets each patient’s unique needs.
When you enter JourneyPure’s drug rehab in Panama City Beach Florida, you can be sure you are receiving the highest level of care and attention. We treat our patients as we would want to be treated. Both our inpatient and outpatient facilities offer a wide variety of drug treatment program options and our expert clinicians will guide you on your own personal path to long-term recovery.
Drug Treatment In Panama City FL
The JourneyPure treatment model has been developed based on several approaches that have been shown to greatly improve the outcomes of individuals in need of drug rehab. In addition to a focus on the traditional 12-Step approach, the basic building blocks of our model include our adoption of the principles of:
- The Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment model
- The Trauma-Informed Care model
- The Principles of Motivational Interviewing
All other additional services fall under this umbrella of approaches and have been shown to be effective with people with addiction and who enter our drug addiction rehab Panama City Beach Florida.
Call us today to learn about how we can help(844) 505-4799
Drug Rehab in Panama City, FL
If you are addicted to drugs, beginning treatment at our drug rehab in Panama City, FL is a step in the right direction. JourneyPure Emerald Coast is dedicated to providing only the best, most effective addiction treatment for all patients addicted to various types of substances and who also might be experiencing co-occurring mental health problems. We are pleased to have a staff that is made up of the best in the business, including primary care physicians, psychologists, therapists, nurses, and additional support staff who help guide patients towards a better life. Many of the professionals working at our drug rehab in Panama City, FL have also worked at an alcohol treatment center, broadening their experience and understanding of addiction as a disease.
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, you will be receiving the highest level of care possible. You and all other patients in our treatment program will always be treated with dignity, respect, and compassion as you make your ways towards a healthy, recovered life. You can rest assured that for the duration of your participation in our drug rehab in Panama City, FL, you will be provided with care that best meets your unique physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Both our inpatient and outpatient treatment facilities give patients the comfort and support that is needed for them to establish their own personal path towards recovery. If you are struggling with drug addiction and enroll yourself in inpatient or outpatient treatment, you can rest assured that you are in the right place to start breaking the deadly cycle of your substance use disorder.
Evidence-Based Drug Treatment at Drug Rehab in Panama City, FL
The JourneyPure Treatment Model has been developed based on a number of evidence-based treatment approaches that have proven to significantly improve the outcomes of those in either a drug rehab or an alcohol treatment center. Evidence-based treatment simply refers to therapy that is based on peer-reviewed scientific evidence. In other words, there is scientific evidence to prove that certain therapies work in the treatment of substance use disorders.
Our custom treatment model is rooted in the 12-Step approach. The 12-Steps, which are commonly used in both drug rehab and alcohol treatment centers, brings together those who want to stop using and stay sober through a community of support. With this approach serving as the foundation for all of the services that we provide at our drug rehab in Panama City, FL, we add to that foundation the use of specific evidence-based treatments, including the following:
- Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment – IDDT strives to improve upon the lives of those who have co-occurring conditions by treating both the substance use disorder and the mental illness at the same time.
- The trauma-informed care model – Trauma-informed care is an evidence-based approach where those providing care to patients take into account the potential for those patients’ histories with trauma in an effort not to retraumatize them.
- The principles of motivational interviewing – Motivational interviewing, or MI, works to trigger an inner motivation for change within a patient who is still struggling to motivate him or herself independently. There are four fundamental processes during an MI session, including engage, focus, evoke and plan.
All of the services that we provide at JourneyPure Emerald Coast are evidence-based, ensuring that patients are able to have access to the therapies that can change their lives for the better.
Types of Therapies and Counseling at JourneyPure Emerald Coast
To us, there are few things more important than establishing a strong footing in one’s recovery through therapy. Therapy has the potential to not only allow you to get to the root of your addiction, but also help you develop coping skills, learn how to prevent relapse, and grow emotionally and mentally. Our drug rehab in Panama City, FL offers a wide variety of therapies, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Individual therapy – Individual therapy, which is also known as psychotherapy, is likely the most popular form of therapy offered in both a drug rehab and an alcohol treatment center. Patients can discuss meaningful issues related to their drug addiction in a private setting with a therapist, allowing for helpful resolution and the development of relapse prevention strategies.
- Group therapy – While in drug rehab in Panama City, FL, patients will get the opportunity to bond with one another through group therapy sessions. These sessions allow for a steady flow of important conversation and therapeutic work that can aid in the recovery of all participants.
- Experiential therapy – Experiential therapy simply refers to a variety of therapies that get patients hands-on in their recovery, such as art therapy, music therapy, and animal-assisted therapy. These therapies help show patients how to reduce stress, overcome obstacles, and continue to work towards long-term sobriety.
Therapies such as these and others can be expected to serve as the core of all patients’ treatment plans. Led by mental health professionals and sometimes even recovered addicts and alcoholics themselves, all patients can obtain the tools they need to live in recovery through their participation in therapy.
Get Professional Treatment at Our Drug Rehab in Panama City, FL right now
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we value our standing as a leader in drug rehab in Panama City, FL. Not only does our staff of professionals understand both substance use disorders and mental illnesses, but they are also kind, understanding, and effective in helping all those who come through our doors for help. We are devoted to affecting positive change in all of our patients so that when the time comes for them to transition back home, they have all they need to keep moving in the right direction.
If you are addicted to drugs like heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, or meth, there is only so much your mind and body can take until you hit rock bottom. Do not let your substance abuse get to a point where you reach that bottom, because, for some, rock bottom is death. If you are ready to get sober and start living a recovered life, call us right now. We can help.