JourneyPure Emerald Coast
Long-Term Drug Rehab in Panama City, FL
Upon entering into our long-term drug rehab in Panama City, FL, all patients receive both a thorough assessment and evaluation so that our staff can work to develop a customized treatment plan that best meets his or her specific needs. Every patient who comes to JourneyPure Emerald Coast is treated as an individual so that his or her personal journey towards recovery is as beneficial to them as possible.
Each customized treatment plan is rooted in the level of care that the patient receives, such as inpatient or outpatient programming. Within that program, the team at our addiction treatment facility put together a number of various evidence-based treatments for the patient to participate in, such as cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, or group counseling, for example.
It is common that within the beginning stages of treatment, some patients may be diagnosed with an accompanying mental illness, such as depression or anxiety. It is so common, in fact, that 45% of all people with a substance use disorder also have a co-occurring disorder or a dual diagnosis. Because of the complete and total care we provide to each patient, we are able to treat both the substance use disorder and the mental illness at the same time, providing patients with the skills needed to manage both conditions in a healthy manner for a lifetime.
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we approach each patient with a comprehensive, holistic approach. We are not looking to just treat the physical act of abusing drugs, rather looking to help treat the physical, mental, and emotional aspects connected to one’s substance use disorder.
JourneyPure Emerald Coast
Long-Term Drug Rehab Programs Offered at Our Addiction Treatment Facility
Our clinical focus is solely on our patients and their wellbeing while they are participating in one of our programs. We are dedicated to providing each and every patient with a total wellness model where we not only help them stop using drugs and help them learn how to manage their sobriety, but we also work to encourage and support them in developing a new lifestyle that keeps them happy, healthy, active, and solidified in recovery.
At our long-term drug rehab in Panama City, FL, we understand that each and every patient has different needs while in treatment. We provide several different levels of care so that anyone who is looking to get sober can do so with us. Our programs include the following:
- Detox – Patients who are dependent on drugs, meaning that they cannot stop using without experiencing symptoms of withdrawal, benefit most from detox. Our medically-assisted detox program connects patients to medical and psychiatric professionals who can help them through their detox with the implementation of medication, coping skills, and genuine support. Depending on the patient, the time one spends in detox usually ranges from a few days to a week. This is certainly not a long-term program, however, most people who enter into detox continue on with their care for many weeks, months, or years.
- Residential treatment -Living at our addiction treatment facility is required when in our residential treatment program. Stays can go anywhere from 30-90 days. Each day that the patient is in this level of treatment, he or she will be engaged in therapy and activities that will help him or her achieve sobriety and learn how to maintain recovery.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Some people in treatment have physical health problems that require regular supervision and monitoring. A partial hospitalization program, or a PHP, provides that medical care along therapy. Patients enrolled in a PHP live at home and visit our addiction treatment facility for their care.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Our addiction treatment facility provides intensive outpatient programming, which is designed for patients who require intensive treatment but do not need the same level as care as what is provided through residential treatment. Instead, they will come to our facility to receive therapy almost every day for a number of hours at a time.
- Outpatient treatment – Outpatient treatment is very similar to intensive outpatient programming, however, the main difference is that less time needs to be devoted to this type of care. Patients will go to the facility a few times a week for a couple of hours for their therapy. They can still continue to live at home and continue work, school, etc. while getting treatment.
It's Time to Make a Change800-338-5770
Get Professional Help by Calling our Addiction Treatment Facility Today
In addition to these long-term programs, we invite medical professionals and veterans and their families to reach out to us if addiction is impacting their lives. Our Healers Program and our Freedom Program provide specialized care and attention to medical professionals and veterans and their families when wanting to stop addiction. Within these programs, patients will still be able to participate in residential, outpatient, or any other type of treatment we provide.
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we know there is no shortcut to recovery. We put forth a variety of programs so that everyone can take the time they need to recover at their own pace. The longer that a patient is in treatment, the more likely he or she is to remain sober.
Addiction knows no bounds, making it not only a deadly disease but a highly dangerous one as well. If you are abusing drugs, it is important to know that every single time you use could be your last. Drugs like heroin, cocaine, and meth can destroy the lives of the user and his or her loved ones if someone continues to abuse them. The only way to prevent further destruction is to reach out for professional help.
If you are struggling with a substance use disorder and do not know what to do, contact JourneyPure Emerald Coast right now. Our long-term drug rehab in Panama City, FL can give you the time and space needed to heal.
We understand that taking that first step and asking for help can be the hardest. We know how intimidating and overwhelming it feels to make that move. However, we encourage you to do it anyway. Call us right now. We can help you.