JourneyPure Emerald Coast
Partial Hospitalization Rehab Program In Panama City Beach, FL
Our partial hospitalization program in Panama City Beach, FL is a type of outpatient care where patients stay at a treatment facility all day to receive treatment but then go home at night. It is also known as “day rehab.” The program provides the patient with a fine balance between clinical supervision and personal responsibility.
Enrollment in PHP for substance abuse means that the patient is ready to start practicing his or her new, substance-free lifestyle habits in unstructured settings, but maybe isn’t ready to go it entirely alone. The body should be completely clear of substances and the mind should be accustomed to the idea of recovery as a lifelong process.
PHP rehab is made especially for those who:
- Cannot commit to a traditional inpatient stay
- Want or need more freedom than a residential stay can provide
- Do better with a less structured, more flexible environment
- Have a great deal of support from friends and family members but also benefit from the structure that the partial hospitalization program offers
A partial hospitalization program in Panama City Beach, FL typically occurs five to seven days each week, usually for several hours each day. During sessions, therapists emphasize the importance of patients’ maintaining sobriety and complying with the treatment program out for them.
What To Expect In PHP
In our partial hospitalization program, patients live in their own homes or in a structured sober living environment while receiving a full day of on-campus addiction treatment. They participate in many of the same recovery groups, wellness activities, and social support meetings as those in residential treatment.
Patients spend several hours each day at our Panama City Beach PHP facility and participate in a variety of programs, including:
- Group Therapy. This involves focusing on specific topics. Sessions are usually facilitated by a mental health professional. The topics covered may include stress management, coping skills, team building, and relapse prevention.
- Individual Therapy. This includes one-on-one meetings with a therapist or counselor to help the client maintain abstinence and cope with unhealthy behaviors.
- Family Therapy. Like group therapy, these sessions are facilitated by a professional.
- Experiential, Art, and Music Therapy.
- Aftercare Support. As clients near completion of the PHP, professionals help prepare them for life after the program by creating a plan tailored to their needs. These can include tactics for relapse prevention, direction to support groups, further counseling on a group or individual basis and other services.
In addition, treatment options such as nutritional education, fitness classes, therapy, meditation or yoga will be available.
It's Time to Make a Change(844) 505-4799
A CUSTOMIZED APPROACH TO ADDICTION TREATMENT
Addiction is a chronic disease that can be managed but not cured. Therefore, leaving treatment with a solid continuing care plan is essential to avoiding relapse and continuing the recovery journey.
During our partial hospitalization program in Panama City Beach, FL for substance abuse at JourneyPure Emerald Coast, a multidisciplinary team of medical and psychiatric professionals work together to continue managing the addiction and its co-occurring mental health disorders.
Our Panama City Beach, FL PHP offers the attention of a residential program without having to remain in a hospital.
Because JourneyPure Emerald Coast offers each client a unique path to their own sobriety, we are proud to support our recovering family members with continued drug rehab aftercare treatment.
Contact Emerald Coast’s partial hospitalization program in Panama City Beach, FL today to find out how our real recovery approach can help you or a loved one reengage with once-loved people, work and activities today.