Evidence-Based Care at JourneyPure Emerald Coast
As one of the JourneyPure premier rehabilitation centers, JourneyPure Emerald Coast offers addiction and dual diagnosis treatment services that are evidence-based or validated by scientific research. Our clinical and medical staff stay up-to-date on the latest medical model treatment methods striving to always provide patients with the highest level of care available.
What is the Medical Model of Addiction?
The medical model of addiction, or “disease model”, is a modern interpretation of the addiction cycle. It suggests that there are biological, psychological, or sociological reasons underlying the nature of addiction. Basing our treatments on the medical model helps us identify and resolve the internal issues that lead to an addiction.
Treatment Based Options
Due to the multi-faceted nature of addiction, and our understanding and use of the medical model, we provide customized treatment programs for each individual in recovery. Our programs include one-on-one therapy, group therapy, spiritual therapy, and experiential therapy.
Each of the therapies we integrate into our group and individual sessions are supported by strong research for their use with individuals recovering from addiction. Some of these methods include:
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Neurofeedback/Biofeedback Treatments
Is Help Needed?
It can be difficult to know whether substance abuse is a bad phase, youthful experimentation, or something far more dangerous. Addiction can develop in a matter of months or it may take years. If you suspect that you drug or alcohol use has become problematic and that you can no longer manage on your own, then it is time to consider getting help.
Not sure if addiction treatment is necessary? Consider the following:
- Is substance abuse causing damage to your reputation, work, and relationships?
- Is evasive behavior becoming a more common occurrence?
- Is sobriety becoming physically or emotionally uncomfortable?
- Is the use of substances taking the place of hobbies, old friends, or previously enjoyed activities?
- Is substance abuse interfering with responsibilities?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, JourneyPure Emerald Coast is here to help.
How We Help
Our treatment program begins with detox before proceeding through customized therapies that are in adherence to the medical model of addiction treatment. Post-treatment is followed up with aftercare. Our holistic approach addresses every aspect of addiction. Because we’re treating unique individuals, each treatment program varies from patient-to-patient.
Our knowledgeable staff develops a unique recovery plan for each client that seeks to reduce the symptoms of detox, uncover the hidden reasons for substance abuse, and teach the necessary tools to relieve anxiety, stress, and other barriers that can lead to relapse.
When you enroll at JourneyPure Emerald Coast, you can expect:
- Multiple individual therapy sessions every week. Our skilled clinicians will work with you to help unearth the underlying reasons for your addiction.
- Round-the-clock access to recovery coaches who will calm your nerves, listen with an understanding ear, and provide you with comfort and support.
- A multitude of therapies that address emotional, psychological, social, and physical healing. Included is motivational interviewing, wellness therapy, trauma recovery therapy, and other therapies that are necessary for getting sober.
- Practical solutions to common recovery issues. You will learn cope and manage cravings effectively. In addition, you will be instructed on how to relieve stress, anxiety, and other challenging circumstances that those in recovery face regularly.
Addiction Treatment Is Urgent
Without treatment, addiction can have fatal consequences. JourneyPure Emerald Coast is here to help you eliminate the obstacles to a successful recovery, and to help you begin your journey toward a lifetime of happiness and health.
Even if you have attempted rehabilitation treatment in the past without success, we encourage you to contact us. We are committed to finding the right treatment options for you. There is no judgment at JourneyPure Emerald Coast, only an earnest desire to help you get well.
Call Us Today
We want to help. Speak with one of our compassionate counselors today if you or a loved one is suffering from addiction.