Outpatient Addiction Services
Notice: Undefined variable: data_chunks in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Find the Best Outpatient Rehab Center
If you’ve been struggling with addiction or co-occurring disorders, JourneyPure Emerald Coast’s outpatient addiction programs in Florida will give you hope and the tools necessary to live a healthier life.
With locations in Panama City Beach and Fort Walton Beach, JourneyPure Emerald Coast allows you to live in your current residence while visiting our treatment facility at regular intervals. Our outpatient addiction services in Florida are similar to visiting a physician or counselor on a regular basis.
JourneyPure Emerald Coast boasts a team of friendly, experienced and compassionate professionals ready to help clients overcome drug and alcohol addiction. Our programs for dual diagnosis outpatient addiction services are specifically designed to focus on dual disorders and address the root cause of substance abuse.
Outpatient Substance Abuse Recovery in Panama City
There is a vast array of substance abuse treatment options available to help people heal from an addiction. Outpatient substance abuse recovery may be the ideal solution for those who have avoided treatment in the past or need help with their current recovery. Our outpatient addiction programs in Panama City Beach and Fort Walton Beach help those who have an addiction as they continue to live at home while healing. There are a variety of different therapy options available at JourneyPure Emerald Coast that address addiction challenges. Our therapists and counselors help you identify the root of your addiction while healing on every level. Therapies available through our outpatient addiction recovery services include, but are not limited to:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy. CBT is a short-term talk therapy designed to identify the negative thought patterns that precede addictive behavior. The goal of CBT is to create positive responses to these thought patterns to replace the addiction. CBT is effective for dual diagnosis treatment, particularly when the mental health component is depression or PTSD. When therapy ends, the client should be able to manage stressful situations without resorting to drinking, drugs or other destructive behaviors.
- Multidimensional family therapy (MDFT). Family conflict can contribute meaningfully to addiction and recovery, particularly in the case of adolescent substance abuse. When a teen abuses drugs or alcohol, achieving recovery requires participation from everyone in the family. MDFT improves a broad range of challenges, including family functioning, substance abuse, school performance, delinquency and mental health disorder symptoms.
It is also proven to reduce the risk of unprotected sex by 52%, according to MDFT.org. MDFT has a 25-year research history of positive outcomes in diverse clinical settings, and it forms the cornerstone of a high-quality adolescent outpatient addiction treatment program.
- Motivational interviewing. Many substance abuse clients express ambivalence about quitting drinking or drugs. Motivational interviewing is a client-centered approach developed specifically to address this ambivalence, which threatens the likelihood of achieving a positive treatment outcome. Unlike other approaches to recovery, which emphasize the consequences of continuing to drink or represent attempts to convince the addict to quit, motivational interviewing stimulates the client’s inner desire to stop using.
This subtle but important element can make a significant difference, as many in the treatment industry believe that recovery cannot occur unless the client wants it themselves. Our trained motivational interviewing therapist helps clients examine the reasons and fears as to why quitting using may or may not feel like the right thing to do, with the ultimate goal of triggering a self-directed change in attitude.
- Motivational incentives. Motivational incentives are external drivers that encourage a recovering client to stay with the program. For example, in Alcoholics Anonymous, members achieve badges for remaining sober for a certain number of days. Incentives are powerful only if the client considers the reward valuable (or the consequences severe). For this reason, motivational incentives are personal to the client. Although some clients may share the same incentives, others may not.
Types of Outpatient Addiction Counseling Services
There are multiple outpatient treatment services to meet your specific needs and challenges. At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we offer state-of-the-art treatment including dual diagnosis services to meet your needs. These include:
- Outpatient Group Counseling. For addicted individuals who cannot enter residential, day treatment or IOP, outpatient group counseling may be an option. Similar to residential day treatment in structure and content, our group outpatient counseling offers greater flexibility.
- Individual Outpatient Counseling. Our outpatient individual counseling is private, confidential and designed to handle a wide range of psychological challenges in addition to substance abuse.
- Family Counseling. During the family program, clients and their families learn about the disease model, the neurobiology and the psychodynamics of addiction. In family counseling, we discuss family dynamics, co-dependency, boundaries and support systems. Our outpatient individual counseling can also be used in combination with family counseling for a more effective recovery.
In addition to outpatient rehab for substance abuse, JourneyPure Emerald Coast also offers residential treatment. Residential treatment is the right choice for struggling individuals who worry that they will relapse at home, who require medically assisted detox or who prefer to focus exclusively on recovery without worrying about the responsibilities of staying at home.
When residential rehab ends, clients have access to a customized aftercare program that bridges the gap between inpatient care and home. Clients can also opt to continue outpatient addiction treatment with JourneyPure Emerald Coast through one of our locations in Panama City, FL.
Call Our Outpatient Rehab Centers in Florida
Life stresses and daily chaos can put a great deal of pressure on people in a variety of ways. Unfortunately, addictions can sometimes spring up from this kind of ongoing stress.
Our outpatient addiction programs in Florida help you learn coping techniques that will strengthen your mind, body and soul for long-term recovery.
You don’t have to let an addiction to drugs or alcohol, a mental health disorder or a trauma keep you trapped in the past. JourneyPure Emerald Coast is ready to help you start fresh, starting now.
To learn more about our Outpatient Addiction Services, call (800) 493-5253 today. Our lines are open 24/7/365.