Notice: Undefined variable: data_chunks in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Intensive Outpatient Programs in Florida
JourneyPure Emerald Coast’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers a full curriculum of drug & alcohol education, counseling and therapy. Our intensive outpatient addiction treatment is a primary treatment program that may be recommended in some circumstances by a medical and clinical assessment. Our intensive outpatient program for substance abuse may be recommended for those who do not need a medically supervised detox. It also enables those in recovery to continue their recovery therapies after a successful detox, while on a part-time, but intensive schedule. This type of outpatient service is often designed to accommodate your work and family life. Intensive outpatient clients are often local and reside at home while attending treatment.
Services Offered During Intensive Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment
The services we offer at JourneyPure Emerald Coast’s IOP align with those that we provide our inpatient clients. These include:
- Addiction Treatment — This is a basic service as part of our intensive outpatient substance abuse program. We treat the whole person, not just the main causes for the addiction. By adopting a holistic approach to drug and alcohol addiction treatment, we can help you feel whole and in control again.
- Anxiety Treatment — Do you suffer from an anxiety disorder? This can contribute to addiction and must be addressed uniquely according to your lifestyle, history and more. Our professionals understand how to provide you with the skills and understanding to recover from your addiction, as well as your anxiety.
- Case Management — While you are part of our OIP in Panama City Beach, FL, we will monitor you through intensive case management. The JourneyPure Emerald Coast case managers assigned to work with you are compassionate and knowledgeable. Their goal is the same as yours: to beat your addiction.
- Dual Diagnosis — Many clients who come through our intensive outpatient treatment for drug or alcohol addiction have a dual diagnosis. This means there is an underlying mental health challenge that is playing a role in their addiction, such as bipolar disorder, clinical depression, OCD or anxiety disorder. We will help you treat your mental health challenges concurrently with your addiction.
- Experiential Therapy — One of the most well-regarded aspects of our intensive outpatient treatment program is the access you have to experiential therapies including songwriting workshops, teambuilding activities and art therapies.
- Aftercare Support — As with all clients of JourneyPure Emerald Coast, you will receive the highest quality of aftercare support post-treatment. This aftercare support helps you begin a new life that is free from addiction. Our aftercare support can also minimize the likelihood of relapsing.
Why Join Our Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment?
If you are addicted to drugs or alcohol and live near JourneyPure Emerald Coast in Panama City Beach, FL, you are an excellent candidate for our intensive outpatient drug and alcohol treatment program (OIP). Some of the benefits of partnering with our team of professionals who represent the best addiction specialists in Florida include:
- You can live at home. This means fewer disruptions for your family, which is important to many clients.
- You can continue to work. You never have to worry about missing employment opportunities, yet you’ll still be getting the addiction treatment you need.
- You have access to all our services. You will be able to access the same services clients who temporarily stay at our facility do.
Looking for a way out of the addiction cycle? Call us today and talk to our representatives about OIP.
Topics Addressed in Intensive Outpatient Programs
Each intensive outpatient session is approximately three hours in length and are conducted in conjunction with our residential groups in the mornings. Our therapists are masters’ level addictions experts with decades of experience in the field. Topics addressed in our intensive outpatient program for substance abuse include:
Triggers, cravings and avoiding relapse — How you respond to expected and unexpected life events can make all the difference. Let us provide you with the skills to make the right choices.
Spirituality as a component in recovery — You do not have to be religious to benefit from a focus on spirituality. When spirituality is part of your treatment and aftercare, you enjoy greater peace of mind and a stronger purpose for living.
12-step and other self-help groups — These are proven methods to getting you set on a path to successful recovery.
Nutrition, exercise and physical wellness — As a part of our holistic treatment approach to drug and alcohol addiction, we offer services that focus on your mind, body and spirit, such as recreational activities including yoga and meditation.
Family matters — Family plays a huge role in addiction. Let us show you how to make your family work for you, not against you, in recovery. We also offer family counseling, invaluable to many of our clients.
Alcohol, tobacco and other drug education — At our drug and alcohol intensive outpatient treatment program, we introduce you to the facts, as well as break down the misconceptions, about drug and alcohol addiction.
Grief — Are you dealing with unresolved grief? Is your addiction causing you and your loved ones emotional pain? Find ways to deal with grief from a healthy perspective, rather than turning to drugs or alcohol to mask the hurt.
Human needs and social relationship — Becoming an active part of your community is essential to getting well after you finish intensive outpatient treatment at JourneyPure Emerald Coast. We help you develop better social skills.
All treatment plans for our intensive outpatient programs are individualized and flexible to meet your specific needs.
With JourneyPure Emerald Coast’s intensive outpatient program for substance abuse, you can continue to live in your own home. You can still go to work, begin to rebuild your personal life and continue to have the help and support you receive from the program. Our intensive outpatient addiction treatment is a cost-effective way for you to receive excellent drug and/or alcohol addiction therapy. This type of treatment is ideal for those who are unable to attend an inpatient drug treatment program.