Holistic Drug Addiction Treatment
Notice: Undefined variable: data_chunks in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
End the Battle With Our Holistic Drug Addiction Rehabilitation
A drug addiction affects you on every level: mentally, physically and spiritually. Holistic drug treatment addresses the entire body, including possible causes of drug abuse. In essence, holistic drug rehabilitation involves using nature and the body’s own healing properties to assist in the detoxification, treatment and recovery processes. Holistic treatment for addiction is becoming one of the most well-respected ways to help people battling addictions. This is why so many clients seek out holistic drug rehab centers specifically.
JourneyPure Emerald Coast is one of the premier holistic drug treatment centers in Florida. We treat the mind, body and spirit. By treating the entire body, there is a greater chance of a long-lasting recovery. This is the model that we believe in, and our clients’ achievements speak for themselves. To discover how our holistic drug rehab center may be able to provide you with the hope you deserve, please contact our team of compassionate, caring professionals right away. We are available anytime, day or night, to answer your questions and get you into holistic treatment for your addiction.
What Is Holistic Drug Addiction Treatment?
Nature is at the heart of all holistic drug addiction treatment therapies and processes. We believe the body has its own healing abilities. By harnessing those properties, you can make it easier to overcome your drug addiction and move into permanent recovery.
There are three main angles we consider when we work with clients in holistic drug addiction treatment at JourneyPure Emerald Coast:
Mind — Mental well-being is essential living a life that does not include addiction to drugs. As part of our holistic drug rehab, we offer everything from traditional psychotherapy to yoga. You can cleanse your mind and prepare it to better deal with stressors associated with everyday living. When you have clarity of mind and purpose, you can make better choices throughout your life.
Body — The body needs to be in excellent shape for you to truly engage in recovery, and that can be achieved through diet and exercise. Our nutritionists will prepare meals for you that taste wonderful and provide you with all the nutrients your body requires to heal the damages of short-term or long-term drug abuse. No matter how long you have had your addiction, your body can get better through personalized meal plans and supplements. Exercise is convenient at JourneyPure Emerald Coast. Because of our location in warm, sunny Panama City Beach, FL, there are plenty of exercise opportunities. From horseback riding to water sports, we offer many recreational options.
Spirit — Being in tune with yourself spirituality does not have anything to do with whether or not you are religious. Instead, it has to do with you feeling interconnected to the world at large. When you feel you have a purpose in life, you can aim for new goals. This helps avoid relapses and promotes recovery.
Our Holistic Drug Addiction Treatment Can Stop the Cycle of Addiction
For many people, trying to find a way out of a substance abuse, chemical dependency or mental health challenges is a never-ending battle. Many times, they successfully kick their drug addiction, but revert to the drug use months or even years later. Our holistic drug addiction rehabilitation can prevent this vicious cycle by healing your entire body and giving you the tools you need to overcome cravings.
How Does Holistic Drug Addiction Treatment Work?
Our treatment focuses on customized treatment plans for individual clients’ needs and objectives. We implement a variety of natural healing techniques to help remove the toxins while physically and emotionally healing your body. Throughout holistic treatment, the goal is to:
- Understand possible events that may have led to drug use — You know you have problems with drugs, but do you know the real reasons you are using them? The more knowledge you have about yourself, the better choices you can make in the future.
- Identify what may trigger the addiction — The triggers of addiction vary in every person. Your stressors are going to be different than another individual’s. You must come to the point where you can not only see what your triggers are, but know how to deal with them when they arise.
- Learn techniques to cope with triggers — Some triggers are unavoidable. What will you do when you are faced with them? The techniques you learn at our holistic rehab in Florida will help you cope.
- Find alternatives to drug use — When you remove drug use from your life, you may feel as if you were missing a key part of what makes you, “you.” We help you discover positive alternatives to your addiction to drugs, such as forms of recreational exercise or experiential therapies such as songwriting and art.
- Develop a long-term recovery plan — Part of the process at our holistic drug rehab at JourneyPure Emerald Coast is to work with you to create a plan you can live with. Your long-term recovery plan will be unique to your needs and individualized enough to anticipate challenges before they arise.
- Heal the whole body — You are made up of many parts and do not live in a vacuum. World-class holistic treatment centers such as ours acknowledge these facts, enabling you to heal yourself thoroughly inside and out.
Unlike traditional drug rehabilitation that uses a one-size-fits-all treatment strategy, JourneyPure Emerald Coast’s holistic drug addiction rehabilitation focuses on your specific needs. We design a plan that addresses your goals, interests and challenges. Your customized holistic program may include:
- Meditation, which promotes calmness to help reduce stress and anxiety
- Exercise, such as yoga, which can help you stay fit while achieving a balance between the body, mind and spirit
- Balanced diet and nutrition to help strengthen your body and mind
With our holistic drug treatment, you can achieve an inner peace that will be beneficial to your long-term recovery. You’ll develop new, healthier ways to spend your time while re-discovering how fulfilling life can be. Plus, you can use your holistic plan during your aftercare with JourneyPure Emerald Coast.
Learn New Life Skills
Our individualized holistic drug rehabilitation programs help you process positively throughout your treatment as well as in your daily life, following successful completion. You’ll develop ways to avoid or appropriately handle negative influences and negative thinking. With our holistic programs, you can rejuvenate and restore your spirituality in a safe environment where you can explore your inner spirit.
Finding the road to recovery is difficult, frustrating and scary. A holistic approach to recovery allows you to heal naturally, while attaining a better understanding of the addiction. We offer a broad spectrum of treatments that combine alternative and traditional rehabilitation approaches. We’ll use these to create a custom treatment plan that addresses your specific needs.
If you or a loved one is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, it’s critical to seek professional help for both chemical dependency and mental illness. The team at JourneyPure Emerald Coast is here to help. Call (800) 493-5253 today. Our lines are open 24/7/365.