Notice: Undefined variable: data_chunks in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
How Addiction Case Management Supports a Successful Recovery Program
JourneyPure Emerald Coast has licensed case managers who work closely with each client and family. Our case management services for substance abuse treatment are highly regarded and have helped us receive a world-class reputation among Florida facilities treating substance abuse, chemical dependency and mental health challenges. One of many cornerstones supporting the recovery process, case management for substance abuse is a specialized branch of substance addiction treatment providing clinical and personal insights to therapists and clients essential for a successful recovery.
When implemented correctly, substance abuse case management enhances the scope of treatment and recovery continuums. At Emerald Coast JourneyPure, our case management specialists will:
- Give clients a single contact point for social service and numerous health systems that can address a variety of physical and psychological needs
- Be an advocate for clients who are transitioning from our facility into mainstream society
- Personally assist each client with resolving issues and needs considered outside the realm of addiction treatment
- Educate clients on the importance of relying on family, community, self-help groups and social networks for support during and after treatment
- Help clients understand the different health and insurance options available and assist clients in accessing all benefits for which they qualify
Substance abuse case management is especially helpful for clients with special needs, including those with HIV/AIDS, severe mental illness (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or behavioral addictions) and chronic health problems. In addition, case management also provides ongoing support for clients who are homeless, have young children or have physical disabilities.
To increase a client’s independence, addiction case managers can also help with improving skills beneficial to finding employment following treatment. Case managers may evaluate a client’s life skills to determine whether the client needs additional assistance in areas relevant to succeeding as a recovering addict.
Our addiction case management specialists possess the skills and experience essential for assisting all clients competently and empathetically. The goal of our case managers is to ensure clients successfully complete their recovery program and re-enter society with the resources needed to make their re-entry as stable as possible.
What is Supportive Case Management?
Case management services help us customize our alcohol and drug treatment plans to address each client’s specific physical, mental and emotional needs. Case managers not only coordinate treatments and referrals for clients, but they also deal with a variety of challenges affecting clients. Supportive case managers:
- Resolve transportation challenges preventing clients from getting to JourneyPure Emerald Coast. Especially valuable for continuing outpatient services, finding transportation for clients also reduces the risk of treatment being interrupted.
- Act as mediators between clients and their insurance companies. Case managers for substance abuse facilities eliminate the stress of paying for addiction treatment by making sure each client receives all insurance coverage available to them.
- Ensures clients experience a smooth transition from one treatment phase to another. Phases include detox, residential treatment, outpatient treatment, sober living house and aftercare.
- Coordinate referrals needed as part of aftercare treatment. We work with other addiction and mental health professionals so clients can focus on their long-term sobriety.
- Help clients establish goals and communicate these goals clearly to our professional treatment staff. Good communication is the cornerstone of effective case management services for substance abuse treatment.
- Provide employment and community reintegration assistance. JourneyPure Emerald Coast’s case managers provide advice and insight into finding employment, housing and local services that can help clients adopt a meaningful role in their community.
- Help clients meet legal requirements stemming from previous arrests, such as completing community service hours and meeting probation requirements.
Why We Believe in Substance Abuse Case Management
Not all substance abuse treatment facilities have a thorough case management process. Ours has helped us become one of the best alcohol and drug treatment centers in Florida. At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we know that addiction follows a pattern. By addressing all aspects of addiction, we can stop the cycle and foster better outcomes for our clients.
Case management also allows us to get to know clients personally throughout recovery. Your case management treatment plan is completely different from those of other clients, and it’s specifically oriented toward helping you achieve lifelong sobriety. Although case management for substance abuse is nearly 100 percent client-driven, case managers provide their expertise in identifying options available to the client while emphasizing the right of the client to practice self-determination and self-efficacy.
Once clients make their choices concerning treatment and aftercare, our case managers then help clients access those choices. Strongly based on a deep understanding of a client’s past and present experiences (nature of their addiction, problems caused by their addiction and health issues interfering with attaining sobriety), case management goals are to offer minimally restrictive levels of care essential to streamlining the client’s transition from addiction to recovery.
If you or someone you know has been in and out of drug and alcohol treatment facilities and experienced relapse, we encourage you to give us a call. Find out how our substance abuse case management can take you to the next level of recovery success. We look forward to starting the journey by your side.