Alcohol Treatment, Rehabilitation & Addiction Recovery Program
Notice: Undefined variable: data_chunks in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Are you searching for a recognized alcohol addiction treatment program in Florida? JourneyPure Emerald Coast has built a reputation as a leading treatment center providing alcohol abuse assistance in Panama City Beach, FL. From the moment you contact us, we’ll help you understand all of your options when it comes to finally conquering your addiction to alcohol.
We Will Help You Get Healthy and Stay Healthy
When you become a part of our alcohol treatment program in Panama City Beach, you’ll be opening the door to our comprehensive services. These include one-on-one therapy, dual diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient therapies, experiential therapy, group and family counseling and more. Our goal is to bring your body and mind back to a healthy state so you can begin to make decisions that will allow you to move past your addiction.
With JourneyPure Emerald Coast at your side, you’ll be able to learn new ways to live a life without alcohol dependency.
How to Know When It’s Time to Contact Our Alcohol Treatment Centers in Florida
Are you wondering if it’s time to finally get help for your alcohol abuse or dependency? It isn’t always easy to tell. That’s because alcohol affects the ways that the brain processes judgment, memory and learning. That is why people who are extremely sick with alcoholism cannot believe drinking is a problem — even when family members, friends and medical professionals say otherwise.
You should consider alcohol rehab in Florida at JourneyPure Emerald Coast if you:
- Lie about drinking or hide the evidence of drinking. These behaviors demonstrate shame, embarrassment and fear and can indicate there’s an addiction involved.
- Drink at unusual times. Do you have an eye opener just to get through the morning, regularly have a few glasses at lunch or drink when it’s inappropriate — or avoid occasions where you can’t drink?
- Are tired of living your current lifestyle. You dream of being able to stop drinking alcohol, but you cannot seem to avoid it on your own.
- Make bad choices and suspect it’s because of drinking. If you feel regret after time spent drinking or feel embarrassed about things you did or said, it’s time to stop.
- Have alienated people whom you cared about, all because you couldn’t give up drinking alcohol. Alcoholism damages lifelong relationships and your reputation, too.
- Have tried to quit drinking alcohol many times, only to go back. You know that you simply cannot do it alone.
- Are becoming afraid of the person you are when you are drinking.
- Have begun to consider or actually do illegal or unethical things when drinking.
- Are afraid of detoxing without medical intervention, supervision and monitoring.
- Have been told by the people around you that you need to get help immediately.
- Are hurting your body.
- Have had a physician tell you that without entering an alcohol addiction treatment program, you could experience physical repercussions due to your excessive alcohol consumption.
Please know that when you’re ready, we’ll be here to give you our utmost care and attention. Together, we can treat alcohol addiction so you can have the future you’ve always desired.
Alcohol Treatment at Florida’s JourneyPure Emerald Coast
JourneyPure Emerald Coast offers residential and outpatient treatment options to individuals suffering from alcoholism, drug addiction, mental health disorders and trauma-related challenges. Our experienced clinicians are well qualified to treat you or your loved one using the most effective evidence-based techniques. We will design a customized recovery plan that meets your specific needs, whether physical, psychological, behavioral, emotional or spiritual. We will also include your family members as part of your recovery because clients with a sound support structure are more likely to achieve healthier long-term outcomes. Some of the programs we offer in our Florida alcohol rehab include:
- Medically assisted detox. It is extremely dangerous for heavy drinkers to quit cold turkey and alone. That’s because alcohol withdrawal can be fatal. If you or your loved one is a heavy drinker and has already stopped drinking cold turkey, call JourneyPure Emerald Coast immediately. Our medically assisted detox program can help you or your loved one recover from alcohol addiction safely, and with 24-hour care. We can also reduce or eliminate uncomfortable symptoms such as seizures, vomiting, insomnia, cravings, shakiness and hallucinations.
- Dual diagnosis. Did you know that many people who abuse alcohol and drugs have an undiagnosed mental health disorder? Our dual diagnosis assessment team will evaluate you or your loved one for signs of depression and anxiety. Getting treatment for these disorders can reduce the risk for relapse.
- Motivational interviewing therapy. Some individuals feel ambivalent about quitting. If you or your loved one isn’t sure stopping drinking is the right thing to do, motivational interviewing may help. The goal of this treatment is to help the struggling person want to engage in recovery.
- 12 Step and non-12-Step support groups. Whether you or your loved one embraces Alcoholics Anonymous or is skeptical of the 12 Steps, there is a peer-led support group for you at JourneyPure Emerald Coast.
- Transitioning from residential to outpatient care is frightening for many clients, but aftercare can help. You or your loved one will work with a personal aftercare counselor who will provide guidance and support. We also have a proprietary software program called Recovery Coach that provides 24/7 assistance when necessary.
How to Pay for Treatment at JourneyPure Emerald Coast
If you are ready to begin an alcohol addiction treatment program, but you are not sure how to pay for it, we invite you to contact us. We have a tremendous amount of experience working with people just like you who are interested in knowing more about health insurance coverage plans and other factors related to paying for alcohol treatment. Your phone call is a no-obligation step toward gaining all the info you need to make the right choice when it comes to alcohol addiction treatment.