Do you feel overwhelmed, off balance, anxious or stuck? Do you drink or do drugs to take the edge off? Are you concerned that your substance abuse habit is getting out of control, but you’ve experienced trouble trying to quit?
If you don’t think you’re addicted but you’re having more and more personal problems, call JourneyPure Emerald Coast. At our holistic rehab in Panama City, FL, our professionals know what it’s like to feel trapped. Life gets stressful, but you don’t have to rely on drugs and alcohol to cope. Call us instead, because we can help.
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we offer effective drug and alcohol treatment with an emphasis on mental health and trauma. We equip you with tools and techniques proven to alleviate stress, and that makes it easier for you to handle life’s challenges. When you know how to recognize and respond to your emotions, you can make responsible decisions that keep you alcohol and drug-free. Because we provide comprehensive treatment, you’ll also find out if you have a preexisting mental health condition such as depression that could influence your decision to use substances. With treatment that targets your specific needs, you can put substance abuse where it belongs — in the past.
Located in Panama City Beach, Florida, JourneyPure Emerald Coast is your choice for inpatient and outpatient drug rehabilitation. Learn more about our program and find out if you or someone you care about will benefit from holistic treatment today.
How to Know If You Need Treatment
Many people believe that addicts are homeless, unemployed or lack the support of family. However, the opposite is actually true. Most people with substance abuse issues are employed or in school. They have family and friends who care deeply for them. The myth of the “functioning addict” is one of the most dangerous in substance abuse. If you rely on drugs or alcohol to take the sting out of life, you may benefit from help.
- Do I lie about or hide how much I use because I am embarrassed, ashamed or afraid of getting in trouble?
- Do I drink or use at unusual times, such as in the morning or in inappropriate places, such as at work?
- Do I sometimes miss important obligations or events because I am drinking, using, hung over or strung out?
- Do I spend time participating in the same activities with the same friends, or have I moved on to “friends” who like to party as much as I do?
- Do I feel regret about the things I’ve done and said while using, but I continue to use anyway?
- Do I keep taking prescription drugs even though I don’t really need them?
- Do I take more than the prescribed dose?
- Do I suffer from withdrawal symptoms or feel so uncomfortable when I’m not using that I can’t wait until I can get high again?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will benefit from substance abuse treatment.
Panama City, FL Treatment Center Services
JourneyPure Emerald Coast treats substance abuse, mental health disorders and trauma-related challenges utilizing a holistic, evidence-based approach. JourneyPure Emerald Coast offers residential and outpatient treatment options. Some of the services we provide include:
- Medically assisted detox. The first few weeks of recovery can be extremely difficult for many individuals. Our detox clinicians can help you or your loved one feel more comfortable during withdrawal. Reduce or eliminate symptoms such as cravings, anxiety, vomiting, shakiness and hallucinations with our help. We make the transition to recovery less overwhelming, and more welcoming.
- Evidence-based medicine. With practices such as motivational interviewing, trauma care and experiential therapies, you or your loved one will benefit from techniques that provide real results. Our trained and experienced therapists uncover the root causes of addiction and devise coping strategies that make dealing with anger, resentment and fear easier.
- Treatment for depression and anxiety. People who suffer from addiction and a mental health disorder have dual diagnosis. Our treatment center assesses every client for dual diagnosis and offers treatments that can reduce the risk of relapse.
- Access to 12 Step and non-12-Step group support. Participation in peer-led support groups helps recovering clients build relationships with others who know exactly what addiction is like. You or your loved one will get and give support to others who are also on the path to recovery.
What Makes Our Panama City, FL Rehab Different
You have a number of options when it comes to choosing a drug addiction treatment and rehabilitative care provider in Panama City Beach, Florida. So what makes JourneyPure Emerald Coast different?
Dual diagnosis treatment. At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we understand that substance abuse is often driven by an underlying, co-occurring psychiatric disorder. By treating overlapping addiction and mental disorders simultaneously, we set the foundation for long-term recovery. This is what makes us the leading choice for drug rehab in Panama City Beach.
Inpatient and outpatient care. We understand that no two people are alike. Each addiction treatment program is tailored for the individual walking through our doors. Our residential program includes individual therapy sessions, group therapy, and experiential therapy. Similarly, outpatient care provides the necessary counseling and therapy sessions, while allowing you to tend to the daily responsibilities of life such as work and family.
Aftercare. Staying connected after recovery creates a supportive community that keeps you accountable and motivated to stay alcohol and drug-free. Rec-Coach utilizes state of the art technology to keep each client connected to their recovery plan no matter where they are.
If you’re interested in learning more about drug rehab in Panama City Beach, Florida, contact us today at (800) 493-5253. Our friendly admissions counselors look forward to speaking with you.
Contact JourneyPure Emerald Coast
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality addiction treatment and mental health care. We accept all forms of insurance and can guide you in healthcare lending and financing. Admissions at our addiction treatment facility can generally be scheduled on short notice, ensuring you or your loved one gets help as soon as possible.
Even if you are ambivalent about recovery, call us and ask about the benefits. Putting drugs and alcohol where they belong — in the past — makes it possible for you to start fresh. If you would like to learn more about addiction and the holistic recovery program at JourneyPure Emerald Coast, or you’d like to verify your insurance benefits, call us today at (800) 493-5253.