Notice: Undefined variable: data_chunks in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/emeraldcoastjourneypure.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/logo-slider/logo-slider.php on line 1319
Get Addiction Help Today
People can become addicted to a wide range of substances and for a wide variety of reasons. Fortunately, there is addiction help available for even some of the most addictive types of drugs including heroin, crack cocaine, and prescription drugs, in addition to alcohol, marijuana, “designer” drugs, “study” drugs and other harmful substances. JourneyPure Emerald Coast offers those struggling with an addiction the opportunity to rid their body of these harmful toxins and begin their journey in recovery.
Addiction Help That Focuses on Individualized Treatment
There are several forms of treatment options to choose from. While many treatment facilities focus on one particular form of treatment, we understand that addiction treatment isn’t one-size-fits-all. That’s why we offer individualized treatment plans. We have both traditional and holistic treatment options, and programs available differ in length and include both inpatient and outpatient treatment. They can be adjusted depending on specific needs.
Treating All Types of Addictions
JourneyPure Emerald Coast specializes in treating all types of addictions and underlying psychological challenges. By treating the entire person and approaching the addiction from all aspects, our clients have the opportunity to achieve lasting recovery. JourneyPure Emerald Coast specializes in treating many types of addictions, including:
- Alcohol: Alcohol is a legal substance that is found in many homes around the world, yet it is also one of the most addictive and damaging. Alcohol addiction starts slowly, and those who are in the earliest stages of alcoholism often appear to engage in nearly normal drinking behaviors. Binge drinking, which is consuming more than four or five drinks over a two-hour period, is one such behavior. Once binge drinking becomes more frequent, though, a person starts to move into the next stages of addiction.
As time passes, it takes more and more alcohol to achieve the same effects, and the body grows increasingly dependent on drinking to feel normal. Problems resulting from drinking, such as missing important family events, professional and legal troubles, increase in frequency and severity.
In late stage alcoholism, drinking alcohol is necessary to avoid physical withdrawal. Fatal overdose is possible with alcohol. Withdrawing from alcohol addiction alone can be deadly and should never be attempted. If you or someone you know is abusing alcohol and wants to quit, get in touch with JourneyPure Emerald Coast now.
- Cocaine: Cocaine is an extremely addictive illegal drug usually inhaled through the nose. It causes excitability and intense euphoria at its peak, but devastating lows during the “crash.” Lows worsen in severity over time, causing depression and impelling the user to continue. Subsequent highs aren’t as intense, leading the user to take more and more drugs.
Cocaine abuse is often accompanied by alcohol abuse or alcoholism. Fatal overdose is possible with cocaine. Withdrawal is extremely challenging because the crash from the low extends into long-time depression, requiring professional counseling. If you or someone you know is abusing cocaine, contact JourneyPure Emerald Coast now.
- Crack cocaine: Crack, or “freebase” cocaine, is a modified form of cocaine that is even more dangerous. It can be smoked or injected, and its use is associated with numerous serious health consequences — physical and psychological. Fatal overdose is possible, and withdrawal is extremely difficult alone. If you or someone you know uses crack cocaine, do not wait to get help. Call JourneyPure Emerald Coast now.
- Heroin: Heroin, once thought to be a drug abused only by homeless people, is spreading like wildfire in communities across America. This is in part because of the prescription drug problem and also because the heroin of today is cheaper and purer — and more addictive — than ever before.
Users do not have to inject heroin. It can also be smoked or snorted. There is no safe level of heroin abuse, and it can cause fatal overdose. Withdrawal symptoms include physical, emotional and spiritual problems that require time and professional assistance to heal. If someone you know needs addiction help, call JourneyPure Emerald Coast now.
- Painkillers: Prescription drugs such as OxyContin, Vicodin, Fentanyl, Percocet, oxycodone and hydrocodone are the cause of the single biggest addiction problem in America. More people die from prescription drug abuse than any other type of drug.
Commonly overprescribed and incredibly dangerous, these drugs cause a physical addiction so intense that long-term abuse can lead to heroin addiction — that’s because heroin and opioids such as painkillers come from the poppy plant. Fatal overdose is possible, and withdrawal symptoms can last for weeks or months. If you or someone you know is struggling with painkiller addiction, get help from JourneyPure Emerald Coast now.
- Other prescription drugs: Barbiturates such as Demerol and stimulants such as Adderall are also highly addictive prescription drugs that can cause fatal overdose and serious withdrawal problems. If you are taking a prescription drug you don’t need and you are trying to quit but can’t, JourneyPure Emerald Coast can help you. Call us today to learn more about the drug you are taking and whether or not you will benefit from treatment.
- Marijuana: Marijuana advocates claim that this drug, in various stages of legalization across the nation, is safe and non-addictive. The professionals at JourneyPure Emerald Coast, however, know otherwise. Individuals who abuse marijuana often find themselves with a serious physical and psychological attachment to the drug, and they are unable to quit. With professional help, though, you or the person you love can recover from marijuana addiction and can go on to lead a healthier lifestyle. Get in touch with JourneyPure Emerald Coast to learn more about marijuana addiction treatment.
- Psychological and emotional issues: The counseling and recovery staff members at JourneyPure Emerald Coast are trained to treat a broad range of psychological and emotional issues. Many times, a mental health disorder such as depression or anxiety accompanies addiction. If your loved one started abusing drugs or alcohol because of a grief, loss or trauma, our professionals can help. We will get to the bottom of why your loved on started using and create a personalized recovery plan that addresses their holistic needs. Call us today.
- Methamphetamine: Many addiction professionals consider crystal meth the most addictive drug in the world. Abusing this drug leads to life threatening health problems, in addition to serious psychological problems, and sometimes, permanent brain damage. Users become paranoid, angry and violent. You might also notice symptoms such as oral health problems, skin sores or weight loss. Like heroin, there is no safe level of meth abuse. Contact JourneyPure Emerald Coast if someone you love is abusing meth.
- Benzodiazepines: Do you know someone who abuses a drug such as Xanax or Klonopin? These prescription drugs, used to treat conditions such as anxiety, insomnia and even seizures, are highly addictive substances that cause severe withdrawal. “Benzos” relax the brain but are not associated with painkilling properties. It is never wise to suddenly quit a drug such as Xanax. Professional help is necessary. Call JourneyPure Emerald Coast immediately if someone you care about abuses benzos.
Holistic Addiction Help in Florida
While many treatment centers focus on treating only the addiction, JourneyPure Emerald Coast focuses on the whole body. Our holistic approach helps you address the underlying issues of your addiction, while gaining the tools you need to overcome it. If you are searching for addiction help for yourself or someone you care about, remember that few treatment centers set the standards as high as JourneyPure Emerald Coast. When it comes to the level of individualized and effective care, we are a leader.
If you or someone you care about is suffering from addiction, contact us to explore the best treatment plan for your needs. The team at JourneyPure Emerald Coast is here to help. Call (800) 493-5253 today. Our lines are open 24/7.