Drug addiction is a serious problem that ruins the lives and relationships of everyone it touches. If you would like to put an end to your substance abuse and address any co-occurring mental disorders, the JourneyPure Emerald Coast residential rehab recovery program in Panama City, Florida is your solution. Our qualified, experienced clinicians offer clients evidence-based psychological addiction treatment that is at the forefront of substance abuse rehabilitation.
Get Psychological Treatment for Addiction, Mental Health and Trauma
The drug addiction rehab center at JourneyPure Emerald Coast is one of the few treatment facilities in the country that focuses on mental health and trauma. We understand that every individual is different and has a unique story. By prioritizing psychological treatments, we can help you address the root of your addiction. We can also help you identify the destructive thoughts and behaviors that lead to using and develop techniques to help you cope with anger, resentment and fear.
Whether you or a loved one is battling alcohol abuse, illegal drug addiction, or prescription drug abuse, chances are there is a co-occurring mental health issue. This is known as a dual diagnosis. At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we create a treatment program tailored towards your unique history and mental health.
Our drug addiction rehab experts in Panama City are trained to treat addictions including, but not limited to:
- Alcohol addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Meth addiction
- Cocaine addiction
- Marijuana addiction
- Prescription medication abuse
Understanding Psychology and Addiction
Addiction is a chronic, gradual disease that affects individuals throughout Panama City and the greater state of Florida. Education about the disease is the first step in recognizing a problem and admitting that you need treatment.
Put simply, addiction is a physical or psychological dependence on a substance that is beyond your voluntary control.
Addiction Treatment at JourneyPure Emerald Coast
If you or someone you care about is addicted to drugs or alcohol, we are here to help — 24 hours a day. Our addiction specialists can help you determine whether or not residential treatment is necessary and devise the treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
You may need help if:
- You lie about how much you use, or hide drugs or alcohol, because you are embarrassed or worried. This is the most common behavior among people who are addicted. Quit living in shame and get back to living the life you deserve with JourneyPure Emerald Coast.
- You don’t believe it when others tell you that you have a problem. Denial is extremely common among people who suffer from addiction, even when the signs are obvious. If others have told you they’re worried, or if drugs and alcohol cause problems in your relationships, it’s time to get help.
- You have withdrawal symptoms. Do you feel sick and anxious when you quit using, and you suffer through intense cravings, only to find yourself relapsing? Withdrawal is a major sign of addiction.You are also putting yourself at risk because relapsing during withdrawal sometimes leads to fatal overdose. JourneyPure Emerald Coast offers medically assisted detox that can ease your transition into recovery.
- You no longer participate in the activities you used to love. When you ignore obligations or old friends, hobbies and pastimes because drugs and alcohol are more fun, it’s time to quit using.
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, you can get:
- Detox help. Get through withdrawal and feel less overwhelmed by recovery with help from our experienced and compassionate clinicians. You’ll also reduce or avoid uncomfortable symptoms such as vomiting, cravings, hallucinations, insomnia, chills and anxiety.
- Dual diagnosis assessment. Your undiagnosed depression or anxiety may contribute to your substance abuse problem. Depression and anxiety are treatable through safe, legal and effective means. We may be able to reduce your need to use — and your risk for relapse.
- Evidence-based medicine. JourneyPure Emerald Coast utilizes the latest evidence-based therapies, such as motivational interviewing and trauma therapies, to help you measure your recovery progress.
- Access to 12 Step and non-12-Step support. At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, you can choose between traditional and alternative peer-led group support.
- Supportive aftercare. Many clients worry about leaving residential treatment to return home, but JourneyPure Emerald Coast is committed to your long-term recovery. You’ll partner with an aftercare coach and get access to our proprietary software, Recovery Coach, that will guide you toward a healthier and more fulfilled lifestyle.
Contact JourneyPure Emerald Coast Today
At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, our team of counselors and therapists understand the major role that mental health plays in addiction treatment. By addressing mind, body and spirit, we are able to promote holistic recovery that is successful and minimizes chance of relapse.
Whether it’s experiential therapy, family counseling, songwriting workshops or individual therapy sessions, our psychological treatments are critical to helping you build the life you deserve. Isn’t it time you took control of your own life? At JourneyPure Emerald Coast, we have the experience and the resources to help you achieve a lasting, satisfying recovery.
Contact (800) 493-5253 to learn more.